Christmas Craft #8: Fuzzy Snowman Ornament
- White Fuzzy Pipe Cleaner
- Narrow Red Ribbon
- Black Foam Sheet
- Orange Foam Sheet
- Hot Glue Gun or Liquid Glue (be careful)
- Hole Punch
1. Curl each end of the pipe cleaner in opposite directions to make a curled up “S” shape.
2. Using the hole punch, punch out 5 circles from the black foam sheet.
3. Cut out one small, skinny triangle from the orange foam sheet.
4. Cut a length of ribbon for the scarf as long as you want it.
5. Cut a length of ribbon for the hanger as long as you want it.
6. With help from the tweezers, glue the black circles and orange triangle on for the eyes, nose, and buttons.
7. Wrap around and glue on the scarf.
8. Attach the hanger.
9. Hang it on your tree.
Let me know if you make one! What do you think?