Christmas Craft #6: Funky Letters “Snow” Ornament
Of course, you may choose whatever holiday-related word you wish.
- Foam Sheet for backing
- Hot Glue Gun, Liquid Glue, or Glue Dots (Be careful!)
- Items for letters: Pipe Cleaner, 3D sticker letters, Beaded wires
- Decorations: Sequins
- Narrow Satin Ribbon
1. Shape the letters that need shaping. Lay out your word on the foam sheet.
2. Glue on your letters. Glue on any decorations.
3. Carefully trim all excess material from around your letters.
4. Loop and glue on the hanger.
5. Hang it on your tree!
Let me know if you make one! What do you think?