Christmas Craft #5: Sequin Heart Ornament
- White Foam Sheet
- Light Blue and White Sequins
- Narrow White Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun or Liquid Glue
1. Draw a heart on the white foam sheet that is about 2 1/2 inches wide. Cut it out. Trace it to create another heart. Cut that one out.
2. Starting at the edges and overlapping the edges a little, glue on the sequins using the tweezers to help you. Overlap the sequins a little as you glue them. Cover one side of each heart with sequins.
3. Loop and glue the ribbon to the back of one of the hearts. Glue the other heart to the back of the heart, lining up the edges.
4. Hang it on your tree!
Let me know if you make one! What do you think?