Christmas Craft #3: Small Santa Hat Ornament
- Red foam sheet
- Really fuzzy white pipe cleaner
- Narrow red satin ribbon
- Hot glue gun or glue dots or liquid glue (glue dots are good for kids) – be careful!
1. Draw out a small triangle on the foam sheet.
2. Cut out the triangle.
3. Measure a length of the pipe cleaner to place on the lower band of the hat. Make it a little longer so that you can bend the sharp ends under.
4. Bend the ends under and glue it to the base of the triangle.
5. Curl another small length of the pipe cleaner into a small puffy circle.
6. Glue it to the point of the triangle.
7. Cut a length of ribbon for the hanger. Loop it and glue it onto the back of the ornament.
8. Hang it on your tree!
How do you make a Santa hat ornament? Let me know if you make one!