Christmas Craft #2: Candy Cane Ornament
- One really fuzzy white pipe cleaner
- Narrow red satin ribbon
- Hot glue gun or glue dots (these are great for kids) – be careful!
1. Bend the pipe cleaner in half and twist the two halves together to form a thick white stick.
2. Bend the sharp-pointed ends onto themselves.
3. Bend one end of the stick to form a cane shape.
4. Glue one end of the ribbon to the back of one end of the candy cane.
5. Begin twisting the ribbon evenly around the fuzzy cane.
6. Glue the ribbon at the back of the other end of the cane.
7. Trim off the excess ribbon.
8. Add a bow if you like.
9. Hang it on your tree!
Let me know if you try it! How do you make candy cane ornaments?